(Leads senior members and cadets in accomplishing the CAP ES, AE and cadet programs; provides leadership and oversight to staff in executing weekly meetings; responsible for unit's compliance with CAP policy, guidance and operating procedures; reports to the AKWG Commander)
- External Aerospace Education Officer, AKWG
(Oversees AKWG external Aerospace Education program; supports outreach programs including AEMs, Teacher Orientation Program and STEM; advises leadership on progress and programs; reports to the AKWG/AEO & AKWG Commander)
- Historian, AKWG
(Conducts a wing-wide program to identify and preserve information and items of a historical significance to CAP, and AKWG in particular; collects oral histories of members; represents CAP at meetings of historical societies; other duties as assigned; reports to the AKWG Commander)
- Assistant Public Affairs Officer - Public Relations, Digital Engagement and Creative Services
(Works with Public Affairs Officer to provide oversight across AKWG units and staff to ensure a CAP-compliant and active social media presence; provides units and staff education & training to develop and sustain relevant social media activities; advises the commander, staff and members as required on CAP social media policy; other duties as assigned; reports to AKWG/PAO)
- Plans and Programs Officer, AKWG
Directs and coordinates overall planning activities. They shall:
• Develop plans for and monitor the overall implementation of special projects and programs as directed by the commander and higher headquarters.
• Plan and coordinate region, wing or group conferences.
• Interpret laws, policy statements, directives, regulations, and other communications received from higher headquarters and integrate their requirements and guidance into plans and programs.
• Assist in the development of operational plans and programs when requested
FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES, REFER TO CAPP 30-1